Uniwell HX-6500 POS Terminal
- 15″ bezel-free and true-flat touch Widescreen display with enhanced waterproof performance.
- Graphic LCD Customer Display support.
- Touch screen with superior durability.
- Easy-to-use Table Plan enables drag & drop operation to move, transform and create tables, etc. in sales mode.
Table status of subtotal amount, table-opening time/duration and customer name help better table service.
- Dine In, Take Away, Delivery & Drive Through Functions
- Remote Access/Remote Maintenance realises swift solution to the technical queries/issues.
- Web ordering solution; Online orders can be transferred to HX-6500 to process the orders.
- More Internal Memory enables data save for a longer period.
- User friendly operation with rich GUI (Graphical User Interface)
users are well guided through all the operations even without manuals or training.
- Quick access to what you need by categorised groups of PLU’s and Function buttons.
Areas of PLU’s, Function buttons, transaction screen, etc. are flexibly configured according
to the convenience of users.
- Built-in stock control: Stock of items is shared between terminals on the network which notifies operators
at certain re-ordering level of stock.
- Customer File function: a list of customers with last visit and credit amount information enables
speedy pick-up and better customer service.
- Realtime/Multitasking operation with handheld order entry terminals (e.g. Phoenix) & belt printer.
- Barcode scanner interface and scale link : for Hospitality and Retail market.
- Meal Deal (Advanced Mix & Match) offers various types of discount.
- Security levels with passwords for sales, report and program.
- Customizable print format for various bills, tickets, reports.
- Loyalty function; various types of built-in loyalty features available.
- Timed reports push-up and real-time price change; reports can be pushed up to the server
at designated interval with a choice to download updated program file if existing on the server.
- TCP-IP/Serial Loyalty/Room feature; Transaction data can be transferred to a server for loyalty program,
or to be merged to room charge at a hotel, via either serial or TCP-IP communication.
- Flexible report: periodical report is available with parameter entry for print or display.
- Remote communication: FTP comm. enables remote firmware update, preset data modification,
as well as sales report push-up to remote FTP sever for web based sales analysis
- Ethernet access for rapid report/data polling, program update and data transfer between PC,
kitchen printers and other ePOS terminals in a network.
Phoenix, Hand Held Ordering
HX-6500 can be linked to Android terminals with Phoenix, specially developed by Uniwell for hand held ordering.
No dedicated terminals needed; commonly-available Android terminals in the market can serve as ordering platforms
for lower initial investment.
Complete table management covering multiple locations and different range of tables per clerk. Table status can be
known by colour – for example, reserved, seated, ordered, check-out bill issued, paid, cleaning, vacant.
Fast Food / QSR
Drive Through Ordering functionality where the order is made at one terminal and then collected from another. Dine-in,
Take Away & Delivery functions. Custom printing depending on order type or easily track orders via Uniwell’s Kitchen
Video Monitor with order types differentiated by colour.
Improved Promotion Control
A range of multi buy, combos and meal deals can be configured. In addition it is also possible to schedule price changes
for “happy hour” style promotions. It is important to be able to configure and run promotions but it is even more
important to be able to monitor the impact of the promotion. The HX-6500 provides detailed pricing reports that show the
effect of promotions.
The HX-6500 can be configured to run a simple low cost loyalty system that will allow you to provide loyalty cards
to your customers and provide them with preferential pricing and discounts. The built-in customer database keeps
track of what customers are ordering and when they last ordered. With this internal database, it is also possible to
manage employees meals at canteens subsidised by the company, for example.
Real-time Stock Control
Many businesses cannot justify the time and resources to manage a fully featured stock control system.
The HX-6500 comes as standard with a real-time stock control system that, with minimal effort, will provide
accurate stock control for the key product lines.
A wide range of detailed reports provide managers and owners with the information they need to control and drive
the business forward. The HX-6500 can be configured to automatically send sales data (in XML format) to a remote
FTP server or Web based reporting service.